Monday, December 12, 2011

So & So

Today was average. Went to work until 12 , then went grocery shopping w. Jared. Oh how he hates shopping! Gabby was a sweetie today as usual! She loves organic bunny Graham crackers (yay) she fell off the chair in the kitchen and hardly cried! (Yay2) it was cold and dreary, my favorite weather. I decided to put the little white Christmas tree on Gabby's room and she loooooooved it! Along w. Her electronic moon that lights up the different phases of the moon. It was so cozy in her room w. The soft white light from the white Christmas tree bouncing off her pale pink walls with Gabriella's giggles as the sound track. We played on there for a while, until daddy put on finding Memo! She enjoyed that quite a bit! Gabby hasn't had a bottle all day, only sippie cups, and she went down w. No bottle! The beginning of it. Yes, I know...most babies are off the bottle by now! But hey! She is o ebrilliant kid! It will be OK...

I also ended my classes today! Which means.... work will be ending too since I'm taking lots of time off after Christmas... I will be starting to switch gabby from a crib to a daybed..along w. Potty training. Wish us luck! We are going to need it!

Mommies have such busy lives! I enjoy every second of it..and I hope you all do too!!

Here are some pics of our day. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment