Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Being a mother <3

As a mother, you will never hear me complain about needing "alone time" or a "break" and never  "I need to do something for myself". Alone time is when your child is napping, safe and sound and you run around the house doing odd end things. When you are an exceptional mother a break is when your child fills with laughter and joy over a toy they found at the bottom of the toy chest, what a break to hear the sweet giggles of a little one.  What I did for myself was start my family and give birth to my beautiful healthy child. What I consider doing for myself  is teaching my child all the things I know about the world and making sure they feel my love. That is what I call doing for myself. As a mother you give up alone time, a break, and doing something for yourself. Because you  had all the alone time, breaks, and doing for yourself that God saw fit before you conceived your child. Everything you do is for that child, consciously and subconsciously. So, next time you hear a mother say one of these things, remind her.. Everything she could ever need nor want is in that precious child she created.


No comments:

Post a Comment