Monday, December 19, 2011

Easy lunch!

Jared is by far the pickiest eater on the planet, so I struggle with new recipes to fix him. He always said he hated Chinese food, until we I got take out for him and forced him to eat it, and wouldn't ya know... He loves it now! His favorite is crab rangoon... He can eat like 50 of them. They have lobster and cream cheese, and so I ran with it, and made my own (baked, not fried ones) Here's how!



What you will need:
1 package Won ton wraps
2 cups cream cheese
1 package imitation crab meat
1/2 cup I can't believe it's not butter

How to:
Preheat oven 300
Melt butter
Finely chop or use food processor to chop crab meat
Once chopped - add 2 cups cream cheese -Blend
Add melted butter to the edges of the won tons with basting brush
put 1 Tbs of crab and cream cheese mixture
Fold over (triangle) You can keep it this way and make sure it is pressed down well - or-
Once folded over in triangle bring in all 3 edges to the center and press down making an envelope like pouch (they are easier to eat in my opinion)
Baste with butter and stick in the oven for 10 min. flip. and bake another 10 min.












No comments:

Post a Comment