Thursday, July 12, 2012

overcoming anger, and DIY laundry detergent.


Today, I feel a little sad and down. I recently let someone get the best of me, and get me quite upset and angry, which I haven't felt in a very long time. Don't you just hate when you let someone get to you? We are all human and sometimes we let that happen.. I seriously hate feeling that way, it isn't healthy for me nor my family. So from here on out, its not going to happen anymore! I just have to accept the fact some people love to see that side of me for their own evil enjoyment and I can't let that happen, no more! And sadly, I cannot let certain people into me and my families lives. I am the matriarch of my little family, and I need to protect them from people that just want to bring evil into our life. I love God, and I forgive people, but does that mean I have to have them in my life? Does it make me a bad person or a non genuine person if I don't want certain people in my life, people that have done horrible things to me.. I don't think it makes me any less of a Christian or any less of a genuine person just because I don't want certain people in my life. I'm not perfect, and I am human. I don't always talk nicely about the people that have done horrible things to me. And that isn't right, I know. And I'm at fault for that. But, I'm always honest about that, and I would and have told that person exactly how I feel and anything I've said behind their back I've said to their face
I don't go around talking about this person to everyone, only to Jared and a few others, and we don't talk about them all the time, but this person just doesn't stop! So, someone you constantly try to remove from your life keeps popping back up ... how do you stop it? I'm just at a loss... I don't know what to do when they just won't leave you alone! Ugh... I don't know how to keep them out, but I can control how they make me feel and how I react. I need to get closer to my Bible and farther away.from people who cause me pain and stress. I will pray for them, and myself, and for things to be smooth sailing from here on out.
With that being said, I end my rant!
Gabby and I woke up a little late today, 930 am... she had her pancakes, I had my coffee and almonds, then we got ready and ran up to the office I use to work at, and still sometimes do, to notarize some documents for someone. Then to Publix for some meat, and of course we came out of there with some neat organic stuff, other than meat. Lol. And now we are home, cleaning,  playing and fixing to nap.
•••DIY LAUNDRY DETERGENT•••
Oh! Before I go... I  found a wonderful liquid no grate laundry soap recipe. So cheap to make. Everything you need is in the picture, + water.
3 tbs borax
3 tbs washing soda
2 tbs liquid dish soap
8 cups water.
Directions- boil 4 cups of the water, when brought to a boil add all 3 ingredients, and stir til dissolved.  Let that cool, then pour into any gallon container, once in the gallon container cooled, pour 4 cups of cold water in the jug, put the lid on and shake AND IT'S READY TO GO! I used it and my clothes smell wonderful and Jared's dirty work clothes are so fresh and so clean! Hahaha..
I hope anyone who reads this has a great day. And if you have someone who is getting to you, that you can back away from the situation and have a calm mind.
I'm going to take a nap with my sweet princess!
Xoxo
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment