Friday, July 13, 2012

a normal day.

Today was a totally normal, average, everyday American SAHM mom day. Gabby and I woke up, I had my coffee, she refused breakfast.  Jared's parents (Mimi and Papa)  came by and asked if we wanted to go eat breakfast ..we accepted! We ate at Ace's where my brothers lifelong best friend works, and he served our breakfast, and Gabby spilled Mimi's tea all over the place. We came home, played, vacuumed the floors, followed by mopping and then dusted. Played some more. Then when I went to start dinner for Jared, Gabby took a nap, good timing! We had steaks on the grill, baby carrots, and loaded garlic mashed potatoes for our Friday night dinner. YUM!
Then, we went on a run/walk and saw the ducks and turtles while Jared golfed. We all met up back home and made cookies and watched "The Incredible Mr. Fox" we all 3 loved it! So good..Jared and I had wanted to see it when we were pregnant w. Gabby.
 Finally, we washed up and got ready for bed, and that is where you find me now! How's that for an average American Friday night with kiddos? I love it and wouldn't have it any other way! It gives me the biggest "flutterflies" (as gab would call them) I just absolutely love every second of being a Mommy! I can't wait to add to our family, we have so much love to give!
Jared has 4 days off in a row!!! Starting today. He is so excited, us too! He is golfing with his dad in the morning, and us girls are going to the gulfarium for the first time w. Gabby then we are all meeting up for frozen yogurt :)
We sound like some sort of sitcom, huh? More like a cleaned up less fake and nit as rich version of the real housewives of New Jersey. Lol ;)
Oh! And Gabby pee peed in the potty all day today! Woo hoo!
Until next time!
Caitlin- with love

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment