Thursday, July 12, 2012

apple cider vinegar and alfalfa



This is going to be a quick post! I just want to introduce you all to a couple things I've been recently trying and I think are wonderful!
Alfalfa sprouts I have been putting on just about every meal here lately! They are tasty, but very mild so they can even be mixed in fruit Smoothies! This is a site that has a good write up about the little cuties!
http://www.nurtureyourown.com/sprouts/10-great-benefits-to-eating-alfalfa-sprouts/










And Apple Cider Vinegar- Jared has been taking ACV for months now and absolutely loves it and raves about the stuff- I was hesitant on it and I am just now starting to take the "shots" of it and I'm on day 3 and I can already tell it gives me more energy, cleanses my system and my sinuses are better! I can't wait to see if it helps with my acne i get sometimes! But, let me warn you-we take straight shots of it out of medicine cups- it tastes awful, I mean bad, you have to keep a glass of cold water next to you and we even eat a spoonful of natural honey to chase it. But, the benefits outweigh the horrible taste..I promise! Someone also told me they mix a medicine cupful of ACV in a gallon of water and drink that throughout the day-to-day that's a good idea too!! Below is another link telling the benefits of ACV- I'm in love!
http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/the-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/




That's what I got for ya today! ;-)
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment